- 01.03.2017 – application deadline (last date on the post office seal).
- By April, 2017 – announcement of the selected choirs.
- Admission fee: the selected choirs will receive an invoice for the admission fee of 300EUR – to be paid by 15 April, 2017.
- Scores of the compulsory piece will be available from 15 April 2017 (after receiving the admission fee). Composer of the compulsory piece is the worldwide acknowledged composer Eriks Esenvalds.
- Scores of other competing compositions for the needs of jury has to be sent to the organizers by 1 September, 2017 (5 copies will be returned to the applicants. One copy of the scores will be held in archive of the competition).
„International Baltic Sea Choir Competition”
Hapsalas street 1k1-28